- The mind’s endless stream of doubts. Believe in yourself and your capacity to succeed.
- Unfounded fears that stop you from taking risks outside your comfort zone. Stay on goal. Dare to go for it!
- Things you can’t control. Remember what works as you focus on the solution. Then do your best.
- How long it takes to make a change. Don’t expect instant gratification and results. Celebrate any small steps you take forward.
- Distracting ‘busywork’. Say “no” to anything not moving you towards your highest priorities. The world needs your unique gifts.
- The pain of hard work and growth. Strength is the result of learning new things and overcoming challenges.
- Daily frustrations. A bad day is just that; it too will pass. Remain positive. Find even the slightest funny angle and laugh at it!
- What happened in the past; it’s history. Look ahead; do your best. Forgive and then move on.
- Others’ judgments of you – say more about them. Strive to always be authentically yourself.
Call to Action: Read this inspiring book on the Little Things That Happy and Successful People Do Differently.