Getting a Good Start
FREE mini-course for more effective meetings!
- Discover importance of opening well
- The key points to address for success
- Techniques to plan and script your start
- Tips on room set-up for full engagement
- Useful downloadable tools and resources
Set the Stage for GREAT Meetings!
the Masterful Facilitation Institute’s flagship course The Confident Facilitator.
Setting expectations and agendas
Discover how to set agendas, manage roles and outline meeting expectations for more productive meetings and better outcomes.
Determining location & space
Learn how the location and the nature of the space you choose for your meetings can impact the mood, dynamics and outcomes of your meeting.
Begin with a bang!
The first 15 minutes of a meeting is critical in setting the tone, pace and foundation for success of any meeting. Learn how to start with a bang!
We’ll show you how to set your meeting for success by helping participants to connect in productive ways and get them ready to contribute.
- Learn 4 key components for starting an effective meeting
- Self-paced learning
- 4 convenient easy to consume video modules
- Downloadable resources
What Our Students Are Saying About Our Courses
EmployeeSurrey School District