- Active listening skills including paraphrasing, summarizing, reflecting, and questioning
- Generate participative discussion in groups
- Stimulate creative thinking through brainstorming and other idea-generation processes
- Contrast perspectives and options that might result in group conflict with individuals without taking control of the situation
- Seek out others’ opinions in an objective and non-judgmental manner
- Shape more powerful and strategic questions for exploration
- and much more….
Read full text of the original article.
Bring our empowering foundational skills program in-house: The Confident Facilitator.