So you want to be a facilitator? This humourous graphic illustrates the attributes of an inspired facilitator:
- Large Ears– to listen to all things said and “spoken between the lines”.
- Sharp Eyes – to read body language and visual cues in a single scan.
- Tiny Mouth – to hold onto personal opinions, while speaking with integrity and neutrality.
- Warm Heart – to treat everyone with respect and compassion.
- Open Hands – to manage process effectively with methods/questions that invite full participation.
- Solid Feet – to be a stable force in the face of complexity, dynamics and emergence.
- Unifying Spirit – to serve the health and well-being of the whole.
Bring our empowering facilitation courses in-house. Contact us for your discovery call.